- Full Spectrum Doula, Doula Business Coach, Creator & Executive Director of For The Village & Birthing Advocacy Doula Trainings.
- From 2015-2017, I was a volunteer full spectrum doula for The Prison Birth Project.
- In February 2018, I quit my job and became a full time doula in San Diego, CA
- In April 2018, I started For The Village, which provides low income and marginalized people access to free and low cost doula services.
- In 2019, I launched Birthing Advocacy Doula Training and here we are now!
- Executive Assistant & Program Manager with For The Village.
- Trained as a Full Spectrum Doula in 2018
- A traumatic birthing experience at 17 led to a passionate career in birth work
- Left corporate world in 2019 to pursue reproductive justice full-time.
- Intern with For The Village
- Hart Fellow Program at the Sanford School of Public Policy @Duke University
- Research entitled “Understanding Racial Disparities in Reproductive Health Outcomes: Black Doula-Patient- Provider Relationship”
- Full spectrum doula since December of 2021